Palestinians do face systematic apartheid-style discrimination. For example, Palestinians are…
- not allowed to work in many jobs, including schools and hospitals
- discriminated against in the wages and salaries
- denied medical insurance, health care and equal access to pharmaceuticals
- denied admittance to public hospitals
- not allowed to receive a pension, or severance pay
- banned from membership of trade unions and guilds
- denied the right to own land or property
… in Lebanon.
That is, according to this article on The World Socialist website.