Here is my effort at the latest bloglist thingy – ten things I’ve never done. Some I’m content to have missed out on, others less so:
1. Played with a PlayStation.
2. Scored or taken a hattrick in a senior football or cricket match.
3. Spent an unforgettable romantic weekend in Paris with Clare Grogan.
4. Saluted a mass murderer and/or dictator
5. Travelled to America (North or South)
6. Spent a dirty drunken weekend in Glasgow with Clare Grogan
7. Had a ‘trip’
8. Seriously tried to give up smoking
9. Been to The Opera
10. Read the Bible
Go on, its Friday, join in below