Phil is conducting a poll, so check out his blog for the full details, but here are the key points:
What are the rules? Very similar to last time:
1. Rank order the five blogs you love to hate. Number one will get ten points, number two eight points, three six points, etc.
2. Only one set of votes per person.
3. No anonymous voting. Only votes with an ID, which may itself be an anonymousnom de pleume will get counted.
4. Participants must nominate at least three blogs. Votes with less will be discounted.
5. Votes can either be cast in the comments box or confidentially at hundredawfulblogs at gmail.com
Harry’s Place came second, you may be interested to learn, last time Phil ran this poll.